BE Dry Powder Extinguisher
• rugged epoxy coated all steel cylinders, resist corrosion, dents and punctures.
• chrome plated brass valve body.
• stainless steel handle and lever.
• stainless steel hose retaining clip and band.
• rugged epoxy coated metal vehicle type bracket on 2.5kg model.
• suitable for B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents).
• suitable for C Class Fires (flammable gas fires).
• suitable for E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical
INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Should be done every six months with Australian Standard 1851.